For-purpose business model workbook
What if, there was no such thing as ‘for-purpose business’, because it was simply just ‘business’?
That’s our vision. To achieve it, we need more and stronger for-purpose and social enterprise business models. But balancing profit and purpose in practice isn’t easy.
That’s why we created the for-purpose business model workbook.
The workbook offers internationally recognised tools and guidance to blend financial sustainability and purpose – in a practical eight step process. It’s based on academic research and four decades of practical experience (and many lessons learned!) leading for-purpose businesses in Australia, the UK and Europe at executive and Board level.
We’ve gifted it to the for-purpose sector, as one way we can help realise our vision of a fairer and more just world.
If you’re one of the trailblazers building or leading a for-purpose organisation or social enterprise – this workbook is for you.
Genius and generous on every level, I can’t rave about this enough.
– Julia Keady, CEO/Founder, The Xfactor Collective social impact community Australia
This workbook goes beyond ‘tacking on social value’ to the traditional business model design or canvas. Recommended for all for-purpose business leaders!
– David LePage, Managing Partner, Buy Social Canada
One of the best resources I’ve come across for explaining a for-purpose business – recommended to anyone wanting to make an impact with their business beyond the normal profit for shareholder value.
– Professor Eddie Blass: Pro Vice Chancellor Academic at Torrens University Australia, Founder and CEO of Inventorium, Board Member at South Australian Social Enterprise Council
This workbook is a godsend for purpose-led leaders wanting to design and adapt their business models for maximum social impact.
– Jennie McLaughlin, Founder & Chief Purpose Officer at Purpose Led Transformation & former Partner at EY
This excellent workbook deals with the added complexity of for-purpose business in a logical and well sequenced eight step process.
– David Brookes, Director, SENVIC, Former CEO, Social Traders Australia
Recommended not only for social enterprises, but for any organisation that is looking for its deeper purpose in a way that is strategically sound, actionable, and truly relevant.
– Alessandro Guidici: Senior Lecturer in Strategy & Director of Modular Executive MBA at Bayes Business School London, UK