Social Change Models
We believe there are underutilised skills and resources in every organisation. We work with you to release them to enhance your social impact.
In developing models for social change in partnership with the organisations we work with, we utilise a unique model with seven steps.
1. Research – collecting and evaluating all relevant research from secondary sources to understand the flaws and weak points in current systems and structures.
2. Community dialogue – discussions and focus groups with relevant individuals, community leaders, government representatives, local groups and organisations about their concerns and challenges.
3. ‘Search for Solutions’ seminars – forums involving relevant community leaders, local groups and organisations that examine the feedback from the community conversations and begin to design new solutions.
4. Recommendations – a report detailing recommended options for new programs and initiatives.
5. Business case – a business case supporting the recommended new programs or initiatives.
6. Business model – development of the business model for the proposed new programs or initiatives.
7. Marketing plan – utilising the ‘Marketing for Good’ Tool Kit, we can develop a marketing plan to promote the new programs initiatives.